Animation



I attempted to start this assignment a few times. I was not sure what I wanted to use for the reference video to work from. I had a few clips before of my juggling which I tried using, but it did not look so good. I thought to myself, how about I wait until I make it home and then I can film a high quality video of myself juggling in my studio. Since I have a white backdrop and soft and even lighting, I knew it would work well. I took a few takes to get it how I wanted. Once in Photoshop, I applied the stamp filter to each of the 160 frames. This made it black and white and higher contrast. I then when in and changed the color of the juggling balls. I had fun with this step. I was quite a bit of work, but it is how I had imagined it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning how to use Dreamweaver

Finished Canvas Design