Multiplicity

My multiplicity assignment came out really well! I was thinking about what I should do for this assignment and wanted to use my strengths as a gymnast. While helping Noemi take her photos in the black box, I thought making it film related could be cool, but I did not want to copy her. I have walked down Bayshore Blvd a few times and stopped at the jungle gym. I thought, what if I played with myself doing several things on the there? I asked my roommate Jordan who is into photography to help me. We Onewheeled down to the jungle gym and set up my camera on a tripod. The most challenging part was climbing on top and doing a handstand. I was a gymnast for 14 years and really enjoyed this challenge.


Preparing to do handstand.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Learning how to use Dreamweaver

Finished Canvas Design