Logo Design

I have been working on my logo design project, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I started by thinking of 5 words that describe me. One of them was uplifting. I liked the idea, but wanted a more elegant word and something aviation related. I then came up with elevated. There already are some cool designs with the word elevated but I wanted to make something simple and stands out. Using the principles of logo design, I drafted a few different types and then went to work designing it. I have not used illustrator like this before, but it was great to have so much control over typography and shapes. After completing the logo, I saved it in a few different forms and then applied it to a couple of primitives. Finally, I created some business cards incorporating the design and color style.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Learning how to use Dreamweaver

Finished Canvas Design