Somewhere Project

I decided to challenge myself and do the Somewhere Project. I was looking around at what costumes I have available to me in my dorm. If I was at home, I would have a much broader array of props and costumes to use. I have one nice collared black shirt and I thought, "what movies are known for dressing up nice?" The Great Gatsby came to mind. I looked through the movie and found a scene where I would fit in. I spent quite a bit of time with lighting. I used a small portable led light and placed it on my dresser. I then propped my phone up and did a self timer. I took about 50 photos to find the perfect one.
I brought the photo into photoshop and had to play around quite a bit to make the colors and grain match. I still didn't get the lighting quite right, but it's all right.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Learning how to use Dreamweaver

Finished Canvas Design